19.2.09

"I die"

I just proceeded to watch 2 PVRed episodes of "the rachel zoe show". So while my standards of high quality, educational television is dramatically teetering off into a sad depressing state, I can't help but wonder why I cannot turn it off.  The show revolves around Rachel (a.k.a raisin face, harsh? hmmmm.... no) having her make up and hair done, talking on her phone in an irritating voice while on her way to kiss the asses of designers, picking out couture gowns for celebrity clients, either saying "I die" or "that's bananas" if it's a good one, and having a meltdown when something trivial goes wrong. All while wearing fur (even in hot LA) and huge sunglasses (even in the rain).  Well this is all fine, unobtainable, and day-dream worthy, however my favorite to watch is the two assistants bicker in the designer clothes heaven of a studio/closet. Now that is funny tv. Pretty poor way to spend 2 hours of my night. I intend to regain my dignity by letting you know I also PVR Nova on PBS, I swear. 

wear sunscreen, kids.

3 comments:

jill minus jack said...

i liked this. ha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i too pvr nova... shhh.