5.2.09

anywhere but here.

When it gets to be -30, then -6 in the span of two days, driving to school without windshield wiper fluid is a dangerous task. The car in front of you spits up dirt everywhere, and forget about changing lanes! Chances are a shoulder check is not going to help you see out of your dirty car windows, and rear and side view mirrors are obscured with dirt. I spent the day listening to everyone talking about their reading week destinations (Cancun, Tampa, the Dominican), and after throwing snow on my windshield in a feeble attempt to clean it before leaving the parking lot, dusting dirt off my coat and boots, I began to feel sorry for myself, and wondered why I wasn't going on a hot vacation.  The Mutch family doesn't have a lot of experience with tropical destinations (Hawaii being an exception), but a little r&r would sure be nice.  I decided if I could be anywhere right now (it changes on a day to day basis), I would like to drop everything and be back in Copenhagen for fashion week. Please?