5.6.08

the robust ibook.

After receiving an ibook for my first year university (used mostly to surf the internet at school and write mediocre english papers), we have had an inseparable relationship since. When she received her "applesac" computer case, I carried her around campus like a baby in a snugglie, proud, even when people made rude comments like "that thing's a brick" or "whoa, that's an old one." When ibook fell ill a couple of weeks ago, due to a virus (yes, my mac had a virus) and a non working hard drive, I was devastated. I didn't really know what to do to pass my time besides pointless youtubing and blog surfing. Now that she's back (better than ever, might I add), we have decided to spend even more time together, and how is that possible you may ask? By blogging together! 

No comments: