6.6.08

I Heart NY.





A couple of weeks ago, I was in New York. After flying into Newark, New Jersey (my bi-polar, whiskey drinking in the garage boss' favourite city...enough said), I was blown away as I took the escalator up from Penn station onto 7th avenue, and thrown into the hustle and bustle of the city with a huge suitcase, lightly packed of course. After a couple sunny days, but a lot of rain, I saw a lot of New York, but I didn't see enough, therefore warranting a second trip... perhaps at the end of this summer? We shall see. Greenwich village was my favourite, with Marc Jacobs and Magnolia Bakery both on Bleecker St., how can you go wrong? I thought getting proposed to on the street by a bum was the weirdest thing I'd encounter while I was there, but no, only a rock god electric violin street busker. More on that later. 

1 comment:

Brittany said...

when you go back...
i want to come.

JUST SAYIN'.

p.s. i'm glad i discovered yrr blog! :)