2.1.09

it's been eons.

Blogging would be more fun and more frequent if my camera had not of been stolen!
An acquaintance took my camera from my purse on christmas eve. Lowest of the low. Perhaps I will have to make myself feel better by upgrading to a SLR which I will guard with my life, and women's self defense skills: a swift kick to the balls, knee to the nose, and eye gouging will protect my camera, so do not touch!
Stealing is something that just irritates me to no end. At my lovely place of employment, several occurrences of theft have taken place whilst all the employees are upstairs. This evening, someone had their nifty PSP stolen, not to mention the 100s of dollars, cameras, ipods, cellphones and other desirable objects that have gone missing. Mind you, these things had been locked in lockers with combination locks.  It makes me wonder why anyone bothers to buy themselves anything nice these days, when people out there are so willing to help themselves to what is not theirs, apparently with no conscience. 
le sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who steals camera's from babes?
preposterous. (sp?)

kimmy said...

lets go camera shopping, i don't have one.